Andalusite refractory brick
Andalusite refractory bricks use andalusite as raw material, add sillimanite powder, mullite powder and other powders, add binders according to the proportion, and strictly control the particle size, grade and impurities such as TiO2 and R2O of the raw materials. It is fired at high temperature after smelting, molding and drying, which can meet the needs of different parts and working environments of modern blast furnace hot blast stoves, and is of great significance for improving the service life of blast furnace hot blast stoves.
1. Performance of andalusite refractory brick
1）. High temperature resistance, wear resistance and corrosion resistance.
2）. Good thermal shock resistance.
3）. Low creep rate.
4）. High softening temperature under load.
5）. Can reduce harmful impurities.
6）. Good thermal peeling resistance.
2. The use of andalusite refractory bricks in hot blast stoves: for hot blast furnace walls, checker bricks, furnace roofs, and combustion chambers (andalusite low creep series)
3. The production process of andalusite refractory bricks: prepare the above raw materials according to the formula ratio, then put mullite powder, andalusite fine powder, and sillimanite fine powder into the sand mixer for mixing, and then add clay and account for the total weight of raw materials Mix with 2% water, then add silica powder for mixing, use a brick press to press into adobe, put the adobe into a kiln for sintering after drying, and then sinter it into an andalusite refractory brick.
4. Raw materials for the production of andalusite refractory bricks: mullite powder, andalusite fine powder, sillimanite fine powder, clay, silicon micropowder, etc.
5. Advantages of andalusite refractory bricks for hot blast stoves:
1）. Compared with traditional high alumina bricks, it has high strength and high wear resistance;
2）. Excellent thermal shock stability. It increases the service life of the kiln lining and reduces the enterprise's expenditure on refractory materials.
3）. Excellent corrosion resistance.