zero expansion silica brick characteristics
What does zero expansion silica brick mean? What is the difference between silica brick?
Silica bricks are resistant to acid slag erosion. Higher high temperature strength. The starting temperature of softening under load is 1620-1670°C. Long-term use at high temperatures will not deform. Low thermal shock stability (1 to 4 times of heat exchange in water). Natural silica is used as raw material, and an appropriate amount of mineralizer is added to promote the conversion of quartz in the green body to phosphorous quartz. It is slowly fired at 1350-14 30°C in a reducing atmosphere. When heated to 1450 ℃, the total volume expansion of about 1.5% to 2.2%, this residual expansion will make the cutting seam close, and ensure that the masonry has good air tightness and structural strength. At the same time, it has the advantages of long service life and reduced energy consumption.
1. SiO2 content greater than 99%, excellent corrosion resistance and acid resistance
2. Low Fe2O3 content less than 0.1%, no pollution to products (such as glass liquid, etc.)
3. Low flux index (Al2O3+2R2O) less than 0.3%
4. The thermal expansion rate is close to zero, so it is not necessary to reserve expansion joints when repairing to increase the tightness of the masonry body
5. Excellent thermal stability, the product will not burst during hot repair, and can be repaired directly under the condition of high temperature without stopping the furnace
6. After repairing (hot repair), there will be no peeling and other phenomena, and it is safe and reliable for long-term use
The expansion of zero expansion silica brick is almost zero, and the expansion of ordinary silica brick will occur, and the prices of the two are different.
zero expansion silica brick applications
The reason for the damage of the furnace bottom brick in the carbonization chamber of the customer of the coking plant is to use the zero expansion silica brick to repair the furnace bottom brick at a temperature above 850 ℃, which solves the problem of repairing the bottom brick of the carbonization chamber and achieves a successful effect of hot repair.