The design, use and construction of insulation, unshaped refractories have a greater impact on their service life than bricks. Only reasonable design, scientific use and careful construction can maximize the performance potential of insulating refractory materials and achieve satisfactory results.
1. Reasonable design
Scientifically and rationally design the structure of the kiln, and under the premise of satisfying the operation and operation of the kiln, the damage to the furnace material and steel structure during use is minimized.
The expansion joint is reasonably reserved to absorb the structural expansion stress during use and the thermal stress inside the furnace body to mitigate damage. Another example is that the design of the ceiling to the ceiling can eliminate the huge structural stress in the dome structure and relieve the pressure on the furnace wall. The rigid suspension is changed into an elastic hanging structure, which can reduce the problem of uneven local stress on the top of the furnace, and can avoid the individual hanging bricks being pulled off due to excessive weight.
In the top of the rolling steel heating furnace, the lightweight unshaped refractory material replaces the heavy refractory brick and the heavy castable, and the service life is greatly extended, not because its fire resistance is improved to a certain extent, but because its light weight is light. The weight of the structure is reduced by 40% to 60%, the load on the top of the hanging brick is greatly reduced, the breakage condition is reduced, and the life of the top is naturally greatly improved.
2. Precautions during storage and construction
Scientific use and careful construction are the key to ensuring and exerting the performance of insulating refractory materials. Otherwise, the best-performing materials are also difficult to meet the needs of use, and even cause accidents.
(1) Different types and grades of heat-insulated unshaped refractory materials have different storage conditions, and should be classified and kept according to the requirements of the manufacturer. For example, insulation castables are generally placed in a dehumidified warehouse, while insulated plastics are required to be placed in a damp, sheltered, low temperature and antifreeze place.
(2) Before use, check whether the product is within the validity period and be familiar with the use of various products. For example, the insulating castable is poured with water or other liquid, and the amount of the admixture is added and added. Whether the tools to be used are ready, anchor bricks, pieces, hanging bricks, pieces are installed, etc.
(3) Construction operations are carried out according to material performance requirements. The fluidity of the insulating castables should be strictly controlled. Too dry is difficult to form and too thin will affect the performance of the materials. The vibration equipment is operated reasonably, and the bubbles are completely eliminated, and the segregation of the light materials cannot be caused. The plastic can be used manually or by means of equipment such as pneumatic picks, and the force is even, and it is not only compact but also can not crush the light aggregate.
(4) After the construction of the heat-insulated amorphous refractory material, it is necessary to carry out maintenance treatment so that the construction body can obtain sufficient strength. Different materials have different curing systems.
(5) The furnace body after the construction of the heat-insulated amorphous refractory material usually contains a large amount of water, volatile matter and the like. These moisture and volatiles are slowly discharged by reasonable control of the temperature rise rate. Different materials, binders, thickness of the furnace body, structure, and the size and size of the discharge surface are closely related to the oven. Scientific ovens will extend the life of the lining, and vice versa will not even cause the lining to burst or explode.