Lightweight thermal insulation brick is a new type of building material synthesized with polymer materials. It is also seen more and more frequently in the market. First of all, the light-weight insulation brick has many functions, and therefore, it has many advantages.
The functions of lightweight thermal insulation refractory bricks:
(1) Light capacity: commonly known as aerated concrete floating on the water, the use of this product in construction can reduce the weight of the building and greatly reduce the total cost of the building.
(2) Lightweight heat preservation refractory bricks have the functions of heat preservation and heat insulation.
(3) Lightweight thermal insulation refractory bricks have the functions of sound absorption and sound insulation: the porous structure of aerated concrete gives it excellent sound absorption and sound insulation functions, which can create a high air-tight indoor space for you
(4)Impermeability: The pore structure of this product makes the capillary effect poor, and it absorbs water slowly and conducts moisture slowly. The time required for the same volume to absorb water to fullness is 5 times that of clay bricks.
(5) Thermal Shock: The use of lightweight bricks for the same building structure is a thermal shock resistance level higher than that of clay bricks.
(6) Durability: The strength of aerated concrete is stable for a long time. After one year of exposure to the atmosphere of the specimen, the strength has improved by 25%, and it will remain stable after ten years.
(7) Lightweight heat-insulating refractory bricks have a fire-resistant function, and the general refractoriness can reach about 700 degrees.
Second, the advantages of lightweight thermal insulation refractory bricks
1. Practicality: Because the heat insulation and heat preservation effect of lightweight bricks is relatively good, many buildings now use lightweight bricks instead of traditional solid bricks. The use of this kind of bricks, under normal circumstances, in summer, indoors The average temperature is two or three degrees lower than that of a room with solid bricks, and the opposite is true in winter. Therefore, lightweight bricks can ensure warm in winter and cool in summer to a certain extent, and the range of use is very wide.
2. Economical: Because of the improvement of the structure and materials of lightweight bricks, it can reduce part of the basic cost and save reinforced concrete. The overall cost is about five percentage points compared with solid bricks of the same area, which is also very economical. .
3. Simple construction: Because the machinability of lightweight bricks is very good, the construction is more convenient and simple, and the block is large and light, and the labor intensity of labor can be reduced a lot, thereby improving the construction efficiency and making the construction period effective. The shortening.