Zero Expansion Silica Refractory Brick With Super Thermal Stability
1. Excellent thermal shock resistance
2. Product has no size change, crack and deformation after more than 30 cycle times in1100°Cwater-cooling test, and can has repair operation directly without furnace shutdown under high temperature.
3. Direct operation without preheating
4. Good and stable chemical properties under high temperature
5. No impurity pollution, corrosion and peeling after repairing the coke furnace. Safe&Reliable after long-term use
6. Small bulk&density. Compared with other hot repairing materials, actual procurement cost is reduced.
Light weight silica brick is mainly used to preserve heat in glass industry, iron&steel industry and ceramic furnace.
Process Quality Control:
Starting from the raw material into factory, Every production process of our castable should through strict quality control, In addition to rigorous process control, our quality control team inspects the output of each process to ensure material quality and consistency. We do our best to supply the products with best quality to satisfy our customers.
Raw Material Selection:
To ensure the quality of our raw materials, we only purchase our raw materials from our long-term trusted suppliers. With every purchase, the raw material must be passed 2 times inspecition, 1 time at our supplier’s site. a second inspection on the batch after the material arrived to our factory. Each time raw materials enter our facility, they are inspected again prior to being accepted.
1. Scale: Four factories and one International trade company
2. History: Specialized in manufacturing refractory products about 20 years
3. capacity: 6000 ton/month
4. Process equipment: international advanced automatic batching system and brick machinery equipment.
5. Certification: IS0 certificate,LIRR test, BV and TUV certificate is allowable
6. Main products: Refractory brick; raw refractory material, refractory brick, refractory castable, etc.
7.Trading nation: More than 20 countries, such as Thailand, Indonesia, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Iraq and so on.
Packaging & Shipping
1.Strong packing will protect the goods from any possible damage during transit.
2.Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from vibration and jarring.
3.We must take necessary precaution that the packing can protect goods from pilferage or rain.
4.We can confirm that we take every possible precaution to ensure that our products reach our customers all over the world in prime conditon.